Best Face Oil for Glowing Skin
Clean beauty is all about using products made with effective, natural, and non-toxic ingredients. One popular product in the clean beauty world is face oil. Face oils are a great addition to any skincare routine, as they can help moisturize and nourish the skin.
Here are some of the ingredients you should look out for in a face oil if you want to achieve a healthy, glowing complexion:
- Argan Oil - Argan oil is a popular face oil that is extracted from the kernels of the Argan tree, which is native to Morocco. Argan oil is rich in fatty acids, vitamin E, and antioxidants, making it an excellent moisturizer for the skin. It is also known for improving the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and can help reduce inflammation and redness.
- Evening Primrose Oil - High in Gamma Linoleic Acid (GLA), omega 6 & 9, this ingredient deeply nourishes and conditions the skin, and promotes an even skin tone.
- Rosehip Oil - Its vitamin A content promotes collagen production; and its vitamins E & C content help delay the onset of skin aging and nourish the cells.
- Squalane - Has skin hydrating properties, and super effective in softening the skin helping to minimize the look of fine lines.
- Carrot Seed Oil - With one of the highest, natural sources of beta carotene, this ingredient is a fantastic antioxidant and is well known for its ability to help rejuvenate the skin.
Packed with all of these skin-loving ingredients, the Dewy Day Glow face oil has become a favourite for its ability to quickly penetrate and deeply nourish the skin, without feeling greasy or heavy.